Groundcats! Groundcats!

I don't own an iphone so I guess I'm a jerk

Wait, that means there's... AT LEAST THREE DIFFERENT TYPES OF PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD. Neat ad, except for the stupid rap song at the very end ugghh that ruined it.

JohnnyUtah responds:

booooo.

24in24 Twenty Eleven 24in24 Twenty Eleven

I'm all for an extended version of Fez Guy

Yes, this was really nice again. Great stuff. My only complaint is that some of the animations are basically extended versions of previous animations so that you can say you did another animation and you use the usual shortcuts like make a very short animation loop and extend it through camera cuts, but the ambitious stuff like toast, fez guy, nyan cat: awesome.

So Many Bunnies!! So Many Bunnies!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IT'S SO HYPNOTIC I GO INTO A TRANCE AND MY EYES TURN BLURRY

TheBoogley responds:

now to steal all your monies!! ;()

[MD2011] The Magician [MD2011] The Magician

I really like this one

I think for me, this is the best one for this year. Solid and entertaining throughout. Fast-paced and humorous, the animation and timing is really great. Yeah it's short but it's sweet. Great job.

Micmadness Micmadness

It's pretty good, but it gets sketchy at times

By that I mean some scenes look great, and others look very poorly drawn. There is also an issue with depth. I assume you were experimenting, but some of the rotation effects, especially in the crates scene look very weird, like they are rotating further than the room is rotating. Even with all the special effects going on, it wasn't really well directed and the fight is only against a small number of guys. Overall it just didn't feel that interesting and the quality fluctuates so frequently throughout the whole movie.

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

WHOA YEAH

The Madness Series has upped a few notches in awesomeness. One of the best in the series, and one of the best flash cartoons I have ever seen all round. Absolutely brilliant creativity here. So much chaos, so much quality and variety, with absolutely great animation and sound. THE WHOLE PACKAGE IS PURE AWESOMENESS. I LOVE IT.

The Krypt The Krypt

I really liked this

Very stylish indeed. Very similar to the type of thing I would like to achieve. This movie has such excellent animation. I loved the ending, and all the action. Really great stuff. Of course, I don't really know what is going on, but it is awesome.

Yule of Krills Yule of Krills

heh

This is actually quite clever :)

Rebooting The Madness Rebooting The Madness

I really like this one...

This is my favorite madness toon this year. Everything is really well done, and it is very interesting throughout. It can get quite confusing at times, but there is a lot of attention to detail and awesome combat scenes. I would have hoped for a more conclusive ending, but that's fine. The style is real slick and it's just great fun. 10/10

RedHand RedHand

Oh boy

This may be quite controversial, giving such a low rating when the majority score it high. I mention this fact for those who are sensitive and easily get mad, that I am fully aware of this. I gave this movie such a low score for many reasons.

It's not because of the programming problems that cut of the movie, in which I have to restart the flash and go back into it to continue. (By the way, the Scene Selection menu also doesn't work) It is also not because of the use of stick figures. I support the use of sticks when done right. The lipsyncing is quite good here, except there are many cheap and rigid movements that hardly look lifelike. But the use of sticks in itself is not the problem here.

It's quite a shame, really. A lot of effort and resources must have gone into this, but at the end of it all that is not what matters. I don't care how much work you put into it, what matters is the end result, and the fact is the end result is dull, unimaginative and boring. There is no reason to care about any of the characters, about their past histories, and the stupid drama between the men. There is hardly any depth at all. And the fact that it is the first part is no excuse. Besides, at the rate you are going, how long are we to wait for more potential parts? By the time the next one comes out, we would have forgotten all this buildup. There is no real beginning, and no real end in this movie. There is nothing really driving this series. No incentive or anticipation for any sequels or prequels, as the most basic questions of the plot are unanswered, causing the viewer to not have any real interest for what happens next. There are no surprises, and it's just a bunch of things happening. More specifically, not much is happening either. It's just a load of boring filler dialogue from one-dimensional characters. The story is told very poorly. And after all this, the voices, graphics and animation aren't all that good either, even after all that effort and hard work, and even when the voicework is coming from professional actors. Everything is sub-par.

There is nothing really here for me to praise. It's all quite cheap, I don't like any of it. Sure, other people might easily be impressed, however to me this just looks like very basic, like something from a newcomer to animation and storytelling. Also, there are many scenes which I felt were cheap knockoffs from Oscar's Castle series, like the above-fan as the most obvious one.

I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just being honest. With more knowledge and skills, you may work smarter instead of harder and release great things in a more frequent basis, but at the moment I'm not impressed at all. 4/10