Titan Override Titan Override

Hey nice work here. Interestingly, 3:44 onwards for a bit really sounds like that chase scene/ recurring theme in transformers 3 :)

Epic Sax Guy (nubmix) Epic Sax Guy (nubmix)

LOL SONY

Good thing I only use PC for everything.

Also good to see you back man. Real good sound here.

xKore - Magnum (FULL) xKore - Magnum (FULL)

Whoah

I don't normally like dubstep (probably because people just use it as an excuse to be lazy) but this is really well done. The sounds are just AWESOME. The hardhitting drums, the chaos, everything is great.

Malfunction Malfunction

heh

Real nice sound. Reviews aren't that important btw, but yeah this song is great fun.

Lapse responds:

Thank you. I know they're not. I'm just being a sarcastic ass more than anything.

Terraformer Terraformer

I really like this one

Can't really describe it, but it's great. I especially like how the guitar gives it a slightly dark undertone, and then mixed with uneasy piano at about the 1:30 mark giving a really good sound. Nice stuff.

Lapse responds:

Glad you dig, Eammy :)

Burn (Instrumental) Burn (Instrumental)

Ehh

In my personal opinion, just plain death metal is boring. I understand that you're going through really tough times, but I like your music when there is creativity and variety, like metal mixed with other genres like orchestra or electronic.

Also, why did you remove the album trailer that had nice orchestral elements, hmm? Well, no matter. I downloaded it in time >:D

Lashmush responds:

I submitted Mater Infinitum to the Blizzard song contest and it specifically prohibited having your submission public before the contest was over.

Also, this is for my band, so tons of orchestral and electronic elements are way too hard to reproduce live without using a playback during the performance which is seriously gay as fuck.

This song has nothing to do with my "tough times".

[CS] TetrisHardcoreRemiX [CS] TetrisHardcoreRemiX

:D NEAT

Awesome tetris remix and sound quality. Great how it continually changes, so it doesn't get boring ie different variations of the same theme and RAAAAAAVE!!!! Now we need orchestral tetris remix :O

Unrl responds:

Orchestral would be epic. Haha!

I Never Lose--_--extended I Never Lose--_--extended

I really liked this...

Everything about it is entertaining. It was an excellent mix of calm and chaos, I've played it over a few times now...

- Eammy