Groundcats! Groundcats!

I don't own an iphone so I guess I'm a jerk

Wait, that means there's... AT LEAST THREE DIFFERENT TYPES OF PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD. Neat ad, except for the stupid rap song at the very end ugghh that ruined it.

JohnnyUtah responds:

booooo.

24in24 Twenty Eleven 24in24 Twenty Eleven

I'm all for an extended version of Fez Guy

Yes, this was really nice again. Great stuff. My only complaint is that some of the animations are basically extended versions of previous animations so that you can say you did another animation and you use the usual shortcuts like make a very short animation loop and extend it through camera cuts, but the ambitious stuff like toast, fez guy, nyan cat: awesome.

So Many Bunnies!! So Many Bunnies!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IT'S SO HYPNOTIC I GO INTO A TRANCE AND MY EYES TURN BLURRY

TheBoogley responds:

now to steal all your monies!! ;()

Nothing To Hide Nothing To Hide

This is by far the coolest thing you have done so far. I mean, for all the newgrounds games I've played, for all the times I thought they had great polish... I take that all back just from playing this demo. DEMO. And you have only just begun. You clearly know what you are doing here and I highly doubt you won't succeed. I can book this down as solid proof that HTML5 is far superior to flash. Again, I didn't think that before, and again I take it all back. Overall, I am very pleased with everything here, and I am very sure the end result will be excellent.

Traitor Traitor

The art is not any great style. It is not pixel art. It is PHOTOSHOP FILTERS. I know because I achieved the very same effect (by accident, but in the end thought it was stupid)

Clicking Cancel has the same effect as clicking Begin Mission so what is the point of Cancel?

The combat is extremely slow and repetitive, and super easy therefore super boring.

Everything about this game is of low quality.

Outpost:Haven Outpost:Haven

GODDAMNIT I WAS JUST THINKING OF DOING THIS

I wanted to make a topdown shooter very similar to this but DAMN SON that is some nice polish here. The graphics are very well done. However, that is really the only thing going for it.

You see, you used sounds from half life series. I recognize the walking sounds. And overall the sound quality isn't that great. So I can't give you points there. But most importantly, it's really boring. Everything is paced so slowly. The character's slow walking, the fights, everything. Move things along! The story is hardly sophisticated (OWL men? Seriously?) It got real repetitive by level 2, and oddly you seemed to be going for a call of duty style achievements and interface. There is not enough enemy types. There is not enough variety. Ah so you used physics to make boxes and stuff move around as you push them. Yes, but that causes anti-aliasing problems when they rotate. Jagged edges. Which kinda detracts from the neat graphics on display here. I know you thought it is a neat idea because I thought the same thing. Anyway, I'm going to surpass you on every level when I release my topdown shooter :)

Squize responds:

I look forward to playing it mate, 'cause I really like my game, so I can tell I'm going to love yours.

Titan Override Titan Override

Hey nice work here. Interestingly, 3:44 onwards for a bit really sounds like that chase scene/ recurring theme in transformers 3 :)

Epic Sax Guy (nubmix) Epic Sax Guy (nubmix)

LOL SONY

Good thing I only use PC for everything.

Also good to see you back man. Real good sound here.

xKore - Magnum (FULL) xKore - Magnum (FULL)

Whoah

I don't normally like dubstep (probably because people just use it as an excuse to be lazy) but this is really well done. The sounds are just AWESOME. The hardhitting drums, the chaos, everything is great.

u mad bro? u mad bro?

Durr...

Problem, officer?

Jae responds:

What seems the be to problem, ociffer?

TINKERBELL TINKERBELL

BOOBS AND BUTT

INSTANT FRONTPAGE!

HOLIMOUNT responds:

hahahah true

Strawberry Clock Strawberry Clock

what is this

some sort of clock day I suppose

TheShadling responds: